What is SEO?
Introduction: I have been blogging for the last 5 years. I started with some personal blogs on Blogger. I used to visit various community blogs like Somewhereinblog, Techtunes and occasionally. A few days ago, I read some articles about Adsense among various articles in Samu. Basically, the ghost of Adsense has been on my head ever since.
What is SEO?
I came to the world of professional blogging with this adsense in mind. I have read a lot about Adsense in the last 6 months. I have read a lot of e-books. I have also seen several video tutorials. So I started learning Adsense as well as Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Adsense without SEO is actually useless. I would like to discuss Search Engine Optimization before discussing Adsense in detail. Professional blogging is one such thing, where you have to manage a visitor competing with billions of people around the world. If you want to get the expected visitors, you must have a clear idea about search engine optimization. Because it is foolish to think about Adsense without visitors.
My SEO ideas:
S. E. It is a method of using various internal parameters of different search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing to determine how high, how many or how good a website or one of its pages will look in the search engine results page. There are usually two types of SEO. 1. Onpage search engine optimization, II. Off-page search engine optimization.
There are a number of basic SEO tips that every blogger should know. Below is a brief discussion-
1. Unique & Quality Content: Larger than S. E. And. Nothing can happen. I have seen from my own experience- if you don’t know anything about SEO, but can write very well on a regular basis, then your blog or post doesn’t need any SEO. Advanced writing is an SEO in itself.
If you can write good and unique articles regularly, search engines will automatically recognize your blog and rank first on the results page. Remember, search engines are not so stupid that an article made up of a lot of unsolicited keywords will ruin your image by placing it first in the search engine. Think of yourself as a normal visitor. Suppose you have a problem and do a Google search.
Google gave you a few links to a blog or website that you visited – the article was written with a lot of unwanted repeated keywords, making it difficult to find the keyword inside the article. You must be annoyed with Google then !!! Search engines also know this. With unwanted keywords you may be able to return to the results page on the first day, but you will soon be lost again.
Write better regularly than that. Your writing will be permanent on the results page and will benefit comparatively more.
2. Keyword: Keyword is a semantic word that people type in the search box of a search engine to find out certain information. From my personal experience, people rarely search with a single word. Rather people now want much more specific information.
For this they use a group keyword (Phrase Keyword). That’s why if you use the keyword “Canon’s digital camera” instead of the “digital camera” keyword, you will get much better results. Another advantage of this is that your Global Competitor will be reduced so you will easily get a place at the beginning of the result page.
3. Internal Link Building: I found this to be quite effective. If you use the famous information site “Wikipedia”, then you know that their place in various search engines is always first. Have you noticed their internal link format? In a word, extraordinary.
Why would you stay away from using this trick? Internal Linking Just like a page gives backlinks to another page, search engines persuade robots to index by jumping from one link to another. And all the pages are at the fingertips of search engines due to the linking of old texts similar to new ones, which is very helpful in increasing the rank of your blog.
4. Outbound Link: Google is constantly updating. And if Google finds inconsistencies in all these updates, you will lose the rank. So when you link to an outgoing website, you must link to the best site in your industry. This is because Google prefers sites that provide outbound links to relevant and authority sites.
5. Using Meta & Different Tags: It is important for every blogger to have a clear idea about this step. The post title must be H1 and the subheadings or points of the post must be within the H2 tag. However, search engines take the H1 tag seriously.
Use the post image and put the keyword on which the post is based on the Alt Tag of the image. Avoid the words And, Or, &, The English in the title tag of the post and put a sentence in 60 words with good keywords. The meta description should be within 160 words and in this case try to put the keyword at the beginning of the sentence.
6. URL Structure: The URL structure must be in the post name, it is recommended in SEO. And of course the URL has to be short and nice. Google does not like more borough URLs.
Themes and Sidebars: Take Mobile Responsive and Clean Themes. One thing to keep in mind is that the navigation in the theme is correct, that is, the sidebar and search box are correct.
7. Off-page SEO: Off-page SEO is a strategy to market a page or post of your website. Off Page is when you go to someone else’s website and get a link for yourself.
Now the question is how does Google look?
If someone else’s website matches your niche, Google Mama will not mind if you take the link, but it looks good. But if you link to any random site, Google looks bad. For example, if you are a student of science and your friend walks around with students of all groups, then it will not be understood which group you belong to!
If your circle of friends is just a science background, you can easily understand. Google tries to understand you from your link website with its rank brain. So link building must be relevant.
8.Marketing: It’s offline. E. A part of him. In short, marketing refers to the promotion of a blog or website using various social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and bookmarking sites such as Delicious, Digg, Reddit. Article Publishing and commenting is also a part of internet marketing. After publishing an article, submit your new link using the above marketing sites.
It is the basics of search engine optimization. Your site will be well-optimized if you keep the above points in mind while writing a post. As a result, you will start to get a good amount of visitors quickly.